View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 10:50 AM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
This post prompted me to go to the home page for the very first time. Separating the e-book uploads into its own subsection has "filtered" these when starting (as I do) at the MobileRead Forums page.

I do have a related request though. It would be nice to have the option of filtering e-book uploads (or in fact any subset of the forums) from the "New Posts" search, as can be done already for advanced searches. If fine grained filtering is difficult, then just filtering of uploads would be helpful. This would simplify getting a quick overview of what is new in the e-book world.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote