View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #60
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360°, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
Apart from being a cracking good book, your efforts to create this ePub version are outstanding! Maybe you will turn your ePub arts to creating a version of Three men On The Brummel?

Can you give a quick summary of what tools you use to create your ePubs?

I am a big FB2 fan, and to be honest this ePub book is the first one that looks decent on my BeBook (Hanlin V3). A lot of the problem is the reader implementation itself, but if publishers put half your effort into creating their ePubs, then perhaps most of the currently available ePub ebooks out there wouldn't look like crap on the reader. Perhaps it's what you get used to, but for displaying on the Hanlin FB2 (CoolReader) is far superior to ePub.

But as I said, this ePub eBook is just outstanding - well done, great effort and many thanks!!
orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote