View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 10:29 AM   #1
SnowRipple
Zealot
SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Note Pro
Dasung releasing eReader in 2017

Just saw this and I though I will share:

https://twitter.com/dasungtech?lang=en

2200x1650 resolution sounds great, never heard about an e-ink screen with a higher one!

Mysterious function... Based on Dasung past products I would bet on some kind of port to connect it to pc to make it work as a second screen. To me it seems like a natural evolution of this device. It would broaden their customer base massively. With this function they would beat all 13.3'' e-reader competition out of the water.

If you add a better refresh rate on top of it - sounds like an ultimate e-reader devices for me and my friends.
SnowRipple is offline   Reply With Quote