View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 12:55 PM   #12
captaingeorges
Zealot
captaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Iphone32g, ipad, Kobo
Tradition has it that on this first day of the year, we make resolution for the coming year...

I hope that I will be able to browse the Fictionwise website without buying new books... I am about 50 or 60 books behind all the time... Damn the New York Times Best Seller's list... Good thing I am not reading the leading UK papers yet because that number of books unread would be even larger... Those Micropay dollars are just burning through my fingers... I have to spend them...

Please Booken ! Come up with something in the next Firmware update. I am not asking for much... Not the full folder support, but just a way of marking "Read" and "Unread"

I will be forever gratefull !!!

Happy New Year to all from the land of the cold! -18c on my little insland in the province of Quebec, Canada. But I am reading my Cybook by the wood stove! Life is good!

Georges
captaingeorges is offline   Reply With Quote