View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 11:55 AM   #85
EndlessWaves
Zealot
EndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
look! An escapist fantasy fan whining of those classics authors who dared to cope with real life and everyday struggles...
I'm not sure if you're serious or not. My point was that I wasn't finding them any better than other authors who have tackled the same topics. I suppose there is something to be said for reading them because other people have read them, to establish a common ground.
EndlessWaves is offline   Reply With Quote