View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 03:44 PM   #607
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
To me, it also does not matter; if even a mere two people are going to buy a client's book in K7, they deserve as much attention as the others who are buying it in K8. I've mentioned here on MR before that I am a little disturbed at a fairly cavalier dismissal (this is not directed at Tacitus) of the K7 users and the formatting needed for graceful degradation for those devices.
Oh absolutely. I feel the same way (and I too, would like to make it clear that I'm not targeting Tacitus--who was merely asking questions).

To me, it's quite simple really: the two people who buy your client's book in the K7 format are paying the exact same price as those who buy it in the KF8 format. If it's my work, I OWE those two people the same quality experience (or as close as I can possibly get to it) that the others are getting. That's it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote