View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 07:06 PM   #13
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Version 1.2 of xepdmgr

Hi!

Here it is, attached is v1.2 of xepdmgr.

Includes the fixes and changes proposed by Hansel, as well as an implementation of the multiple tracking areas to minimize full refreshes.

Thanks a lot, Hansel!

BTW, the code you posted for the initial busy led and the keyboard was familiar to me; it's surprinsingly similar to the one in the hacked libX11 (I used those same posts...).

P.S.: As always, I've not tested it in the iliad (time is scarce et al.)... Thanks in advance for your testing ;-).
Attached Files
File Type: gz xepdmgr-1.2-iliad.tar.gz (66.2 KB, 669 views)
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote