View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 10:50 PM   #137
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
I'd imagine it will have the same texture as Decal Girl skins have always had: More grip than the all-nude Aura but a bit like the offspring of vinyl wrapping paper. That's perfectly fine for me, but I'm not entirely certain that those who seek to replicate the specific texture of the back of a Glo will be satisfied.

Now that you've reminded me, I might well pick up a DG skin in the next few moments.
Indeed - it's not as slippery as a bare Aura (or sleep cover), but not as grippy as an InvisibleShield. Still, anything's an improvement on the bare Aura.

Plus, I like some of the designs. Here's the "Library" skin on the back of the sleep cover. Chopped down from an iPad one (and with the photo upside down)...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1373338231004.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	107923  

Last edited by Haesslich; 07-08-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Haesslich is online now   Reply With Quote