View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 12:54 PM   #220
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindleloh View Post
I have understand the function and I wanted to use the function, but it works not as you describes it. After canceling the x-ray process (choice aliases question with 'N') I edited the generated aliases file. Then I restart the x-ray process. The console announce the usage of the edited aliases file, but use instead the shelfari content.

kindleloh
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. It will use the edited file for aliases, then download the character list and descriptions from Shelfari, then scan the book for those characters and the aliases that were defined.
Or do you mean that after it processed the book, the X-Ray file doesn't contain any excerpts from the aliases that you used? Posting the log, alias file, and which book may help if this is what's happening.

Last edited by Ephemerality; 04-20-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote