View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 08:15 PM   #36
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I don't see the point of a lock screen myself on tablets, I can understand it on a phone for people who want to pin protect their device but on a tablet used mostly at home I see it as just being an unnecessary step.

Personally I just use a case that turns the screen on and off with magnets, but even without that feature there are apps like proximity screen off that can do the same basic thing for devices that lack the magnetic ability.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote