View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #19
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomesticExtremis View Post
Hmm, I wonder why it crashed?

Sorry to hear about Sigil, I'm using 0.96, which I built from the sources, so
I won't be upgrading for a while.

I don't use ADE, I check appearance in Sigil, Calibre's e-book viewer
and on the Mini. That already gives me plenty to deal with
I use ADE for testing ePubs due to it's very similar behaviour to the Reader Mobile code used by Kobo (and quite a few other ereaders) to render ePubs.

I've found the CoolReader, Calibre's reader or Sigil's book view will often display books that cause issues for my Kobos or ADE. Of course, just to make things more fun, some books have displayed properly in ADE and on a Kobo but Sigil has not been happy with them.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote