View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:04 PM   #100
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
@ Amazon $0.99

Indiscreet by Kasey Michaels
(Regency)

I saw this on sale and bought it the other day but I forgot to tell y'all about it! It's a backlist title of one of her books and was very hard to find in print.

Free @ Amazon

Inspirational Romance
The Calling of Emily Evans (Women of the West #1) by Janette Oke

I actually own two copies of the book. You see in it's first printing they misprinted a few pages so they sent me the fixed copy and now I have it in digital. I don't know if I will ever read it though. Her romances are tender and so innocent and great for young girls. Now I am an adult I don't think it would keep my interests.

Last edited by Blossom; 01-09-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote