View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 01:59 PM   #5
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Given that you're going to have to convert your ePub books to Mobi/KF8 format to read them on your PW, I really don't see the problem. You can ensure that the margin and font sizes are set to your preferred values during the conversion process.

Personally I very, very rarely change the formatting option on my PW. The defaults are generally absolutely fine (for me).
Yes I know I can do this once, but what I don't want is to have to do it with each new book I purchase.

I change the size, and line spacing, sometimes even the font just about every time I pick up my reader to get the optimum reading experience for the conditions on that particular day, both external lighting conditions and my own eyes (whether or not they are particularly tired that day). This is why the ease of changing settings and the options available are VERY important to me. I couldn't care a less whether the device has wifi, or annotation facility - and even less about Facebook and Evernote capability that Sony seems to rate so highly!
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote