Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:48 AM   #157
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I do not really need the update that much. I was just reporting my status here. It looks like it took multiple attempts for others too.

And, yes, I do have an xda-developers account too...
I did need the update, as my nexus was hit by the nasty lag bug when it was close to full. Since I was already running a custom rom, I flashed via CWM a stock rooted ROM, as opposed to the OTA update. Easiest way to upgrade imo

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1929270
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote