View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:28 AM   #99
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
I don't know. I definitely got a really good K4S compared to others I have seen on pics from the US. You don't get to see many around here live but a friend of mine has one too and hers was even lighter than mine. The K4B were maybe a tiny tiny bit better, but this comes from our "expert" and he says he is not sure himself. His KK, which was mine before, is indeed a beauty. They sell them here in a shop for 79€ and I am now thinking of getting one before they disappear. The K4B: not so much...
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote