View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 09:52 AM   #5
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyWithNook View Post
I got a Stella Light for $20. I might have been able to find something cheaper even. But I can put it on the Nook or the Kindle, so it serves double duty. It does a great job, too.
Did the same - love the design of the Stella, and it works nicely with my little Sony 300 too. Batteries are inexpensive if you pick them up on Amazon or Ebay by the dozen.

Got the Octovo Solis also, and use it with the B&N cover. The Solis doesn't have the flexible adjustment of the Stella, but the set angle works for me personally.

I like the warm yellow light of both - though I miss the sleep timer of my old MEdge.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote