View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #15
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyellr View Post
Well, I just received this charger I ordered and I'm delighted!

The cord is about 15" longer than my original Kobo charger and thicker, yet flexible, unlike the skinny zipcord on the original that the dog or cat liked to chew. My Kobo one has detachable prongs, but current Kobo ones don't. Also, the current Kobo USB connector does not plug in flush, so it seems like it's not fully plugged in, but this one does.

And, yes, it does work with the Vox battery indicator. Definitely a good value for $12 including shipping.
Likewise. And the Vox charge indicator is green as my Vox was already fully charged.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote