View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 11:57 AM   #16
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyman View Post
I am having this same problem. But if I go to ipcong /all I have the following IPs displayed: Link-local IPv6 Address, DHCP Gateway, and DHCP Server. I have tried all of these on my Galaxy tablet to try to connect to my content server and none of these work. I am running Vista at the moment on my desktop. Calibre says my content server is running and iut states it is running on 0.0.0.0:8080. What am I doing wrong?
I presume you DO have IP V4 enabled and not just IP V6?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote