View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #54
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Grey covers usually mean the sync wasn't fully successful. It sometimes does fix itself but I usually just tap clear data again.

6.3 is the buggiest release they have given us. I don't think it was fully tested before released. Cover issues, Kindle Reader losing formatting when using bookmarks, Sync not working and significant battery drain are just to name some I've come across.

Is there an email address for Fire bugs? There is no way I can type all that in their little app.
kindle-fire-feedback@amazon.com

I have not experienced a battery drain problem, but everything else needs to be fixed!
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote