View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 10:17 AM   #43
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Kindle for Mac 1.9.1

Can anyone confirm if the Tools are working for Kindle 4 Mac 1.9.1?

Last night the tools were working, and this morning my Kindle app updated itself (without asking me! how rude!) to 1.9.1 and now I can't get the Tools working. I am not sure if it's just me and I'm not sure if 1.9.1/Mac is brand new or if it's just new for me.

I have tried the suggestion to delete the Kindle and Amazon folders in the Library. Still no dice.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote