View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Changes I noticed after my factory reset...

I did a factory reset on the weekend to resolve a software error with my Kobo library that came up on Friday, and I've noticed a few things after I did the reset:

1. After I turn my Vox on or wake it from sleep, the screen that appears now has my last read Kobo book cover on it (whereas before, it just had a blank screen with a quote).

2. My WiFi appears to have more difficulty connecting (takes longer - and twice now, I've needed to do a reboot to resolve a hanging WiFi connection attempt).

3. Battery life appears to be better - but I think that may have something to do with my turning off WiFi prior to shutting it down.

It will be interesting if I notice anything else this week...but, I have a feeling that the firmware update will be released shortly, so perhaps we'll all be noticing some changes soon...
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote