View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 02:56 PM   #2
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
I noticed a similar problem last night. When I turned to the next page, using both screen wipe and push button, it skipped the page and went to the next. It did not do it consistently just for 2 specific pages that were over 10 pages apart.
I went to "home" and started the book again from the small icon rather than the large icon of the book being read and the problem ended. I was able to turn pages to the 2 missing pages again using both swipe and button method.

This is the first time this happened but I will keep my eye on it.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote