View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #11
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Did you try a USB connection on the back of your computer, Nigol?
Yes these are the only one that work, because the front connectors are fried because once I ripped out the from panel by tripping over a wire and had to disconnect them because the computer wouldn't boot because of power problem on the USB.

Just tried my GF new Kobo and after the update (the original firmware didn't ask to connect just connected directly) it does the exact same thing as mine, so it is a computer problem, will try to do a little cleanup, removing android usb drivers and etc. and might open my computer to get a look. But it is the computer that does the problem.

I have been having these kind of problem ever since I connected my GF mother 3G modem dongle to my computer to configure it, might be some drivers that do some problem. Or it might be an hardware problem. My iPhone sometimes crashes when charging.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote