View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #12
RichL
Evangelist
RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: back to x51v
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
No.

If you think that would materially affect the results, please show some evidence.
I'm retired and you want me to work?

On a serious note the following will have an affect on pages turned etc.

electro-chemical impedance... , ambient temperature, humidity and age of battery (that is was it sitting on a shelf for a couple of years before being installed in the reader)

My guess though is that we would be looking at less than 1% of total pages turned and maybe a millisecond difference in page turn time. Pretty minor points unless you are designing an ereader or making a flippant reply.
RichL is offline   Reply With Quote