View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 02:43 PM   #5
dhume01
Connoisseur
dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Chromebook Pro, Note 10 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
Good luck with the site - it looks interesting. A couple of questions which I hope you will not take as criticism: will you only feature dead philosophers? I'm curious about your decision to index them by first name rather than the more usual surname - what's your thinking behind this?

Best wishes with the project.
I try only to feature works by/about philosophers in the U.S. public domain -- which generally means dead.

I decided to host my site on google because it is easy to use, and will probably be around for a long time. For the listing on the left hand side of the page, it's taking that information from the titles of the particular page, and google automatically sorts it alphabetically. perhaps as things go along I may add a table of contents that is alphabetically sorted on the first page.
dhume01 is offline   Reply With Quote