View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 12:17 PM   #10
boriar
Evangelist
boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Avant XL, Kobo Aura H2O, Onyx Boox M96C Plus
@tshering
1) Not possible because my original H2O is now open (Bye waterproof! ) and by the moment my second hand H2O has only KSM09up2, KOreader, Vlasofsoft Launcher and Plato. No patches and no mods.

2) Coolreader and his launcher (last version on his web, I don't know if there's a new one driver shared) run smoothly but I will try and edit this message later.

Edit: All go well now with the h2o driver.
Spoiler:
MODEL_NUMBER=370
QWS_MOUSE_PROTO=KoboTS_h2o
mrotation=90
ksmrotate=2
kobomenuFontsize=50
ksmroot=/mnt/onboard/.adds/ksm_helper

Edit 2: You are right. Only work correctly with (2,90). With the other three combinations with correct orientation the select don't work well. The screen respond but not the correct character

Last edited by boriar; 11-14-2018 at 12:39 PM.
boriar is offline   Reply With Quote