View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 07:56 PM   #9
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Some people are much harder on them than others.
I'm afraid that's me. I've cracked two Kindle Keyboard screens, both replaced for free by Amazon. One was about 15 months old. I'm not sure if having bought it using the Chase Amazon credit card was a factor in being granted this perk.

If I had to take a wild guess, I think that a 5 inch screen will be more durable than a 6 inch screen. That leads to Sony. Then again, wild guesses aren't worth much.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote