View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 11:12 AM   #53
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Ok, so if I understand you correctly it only crashes if you try to apply a stroke color. That without a stroke color it runs fine?

In terms of dlls, I only have one of that name on my system, within the Calibre2 folder of version 4.0.1.0.

Other than suggest you don't add a stroke color I'm afraid there is nothing more I can suggest, other than to try it on another PC/laptop if you have one and see what happens. I've been using Generate Cover a lot (with stroke turned on) the last few days and hasn't skipped a beat. Whether it is a graphics driver issue on your machine or whatever I have not the foggiest I'm afraid.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote