View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 02:15 PM   #81
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
That was the problem before. But I figured it out and all my shelves are added in mapping. And this happens only to some books. I mean most of the books from shelf books get downloaded ok, except a few. Now I just click view book on goodreads after downloading shelves and I see that some of the books are added to shelves but plugin ignores them (while it downloads the same shelves for other books)

Also do I update manually the plug in itself?

With those books on goodreads I see review of ISBN and a number. Could it be that it is linked to another edition and because of that it fails? But you cannot link to a specific edition, even if there are 4 editions you get only one result

I see I can choose switch edition. That should fix it. Any other way to go around this?

How to make it to always link to an ebook not paperbook? Since it is on calibre it has to be an ebook unless it is an empty book.

Last edited by Noughty; 04-07-2011 at 02:25 PM.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote