View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #79
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Hi. Thanks for the plug in. I love it.

For one book I downloaded shelves as tags, none were found. I viewed the linked book and that book has 4 shelves. I synced from the exclusive shelf (the book is on) and it says the book isn't linked. So I press search calibre, it finds and I press link, it says it is already linked . So it says it is and it isn't linked. I linked again, deleting the old link. Why the previous link wasn't recognized correctly?

Oh, and do I update plug in manually or is there some kind of automatic update?

Ok, downloading shelves still doesn't work correctly. I viewed the linked book and added it on goodreads shelf. Then went back to calibre and tried downloading shelves as tags, it says no books needed updating. I even relinked the book and still it is the same. Did the same to another book (added it to 3 shelves) and they all downloaded. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Noughty; 04-07-2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Fixed the other problem myself
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote