View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 07:58 PM   #14
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid View Post
I have imported about 600 books at once without an issue, have done this many times. Although I only have done this with a factory reset. I upgrade the firmware before I log into the device or import books.

The reason I have done the factory resets was because of synch issues and database corruption. I seldom do a factory reset anymore since I worked out it was the collections issue causing the synch problem. But every now and then I think a factory reset needs to be done just like any computer to bring it back up to speed again.
I've never done a factory reset to any of my electronic devices (ereaders, laptops, tablets, phones...), ever. Unless I was going to sell them, of course.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote