View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 11:42 AM   #18
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
At the tail end of the Index https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118764 there is a section Deprecated

This affects the Get plugins pulldown.
The question is: Should the Index entry for FFDL be move down there? (the thread stays)
Ah, I forgot about that section. Sorry for my density.

Yes, FFDL could be moved to the Deprecated part of the index now.

My understanding is that the Plugin Index thread is only read by humans now--it isn't read by Calibre directly any more to get updates.

(I know I gave up on asking for the index to be updated for my plugins over a year ago because I couldn't find out who was responsible for it after kiwidude.)
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote