View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 07:49 PM   #41
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 132 View Post
Thanks for your answer, I looked in the "My Clippings.txt" and all my annotions are there. If it is to any help, my converted books (e-pub to mobi) are in a collection called "Books" while Klip.me articles resides under the collection "Articles", it should be noted that all these files are all placed in the Kindle's root "documents" folder.
That's good and makes it sound like extracting them is possible. But, I need samples of the files to look.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote