View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 01:23 PM   #1019
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoods7070 View Post
Which gets back to the point of my original post. I am requesting that in addition to removing embedded fonts, Modify ePub have a check box for removing any encryption.xml files.
I understand that perfectly. However, I would like to be sure that doing so is harmless, because some people do NOT remove embedded fonts, and if encryption.xml is necessary to their books, then removing it would be Most Unwise.

Your use case is not the only one that exists. It may be that the proper approach is to add "delete encryption.xml if present" to the "remove embedded fonts" routine, no checkbox required.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote