View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 03:44 PM   #36
rtiangha
Evangelist
rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@Alanon: I am mildly intrigued . Which source did you use for the SOED, because, AFAIK, none of the digital offerings available are in a sane format (i.e., I'm only aware of the awful Windows CD-ROM versions).
Just generally commenting on how pyglossary is a wonderful tool, especially when teamed up with penelope for Kobos. And it seems like all the cool kids are using mdict these days (cough)...
rtiangha is offline   Reply With Quote