View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 07:28 AM   #10
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisamalisa View Post
hi,

I'm new to both this forum and e-reading.

Bought a kobo few weeks ago, but like digital_steve am over managing it through the borders software. I downloaded calibre 0.7.18 and uninstalled the borders program but when i plug my kobo in, calibre doesn't seem to open the kobo library at all. Calibre recognises that the kobo is there, (says at the bottom "... connected to Kobo reader.") but won't bring up any of my books, either what i'm currently reading or that is just in my library. And i have both the 100 free books as well as a couple i've bought.

Have tried all the usual options of re-starting computer, plugging and unplugging kobo etc... but still to no avail. Have spent all morning and arvo googling answers but haven't found anything, so apologies if this has already been covered.

Am i doing something wrong???

Many thanks if you're able to help.
Hi

Are you seeing any error messages? It is possible that you are getting hit by a bug that I fixed last night and will be fixed in 0.7.19. If you want I can package a plugin version that you can use instead of the built in driver.

Tim
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote