View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 12:34 PM   #97
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@montalex: It might not exactly play nice with my Fonts hack. No idea .

Try disabling the fonts hack, maybe? (remove/rename the linkfonts/auto file, and restart).

That worked, NiLuJe. Now my drop-down font select menu gives me a different list of fonts -- the ones that are in the linkfonts/fonts folder in Kindle. But now, if I go back to Kindle, I won't have my nice font, will I?

Thanks.

Edit. Actually, I am back in Kindle, and nothing changed. I still have the default fonts hack font -- I don't even know what it is, actually -- a simple wide serif font -- very paper book like.

Thanks again.

Last edited by montalex; 11-07-2010 at 12:38 PM.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote