View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:46 AM   #6
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
The ittty-bitty numbers are also in the new firmware.

Why it's implemented in such an arcane fashion is beyond me.

Educate me, please.

Don
The itty-bitty numbers beside the hyperlinks are so you can choose them individually. I'm assuming you mean in the mobi/prc format. The epub/pdf format gives you a second underscore which you must then "page" to with the 0 and/or 9 key, then press OK. To turn the page you must use one of the other two methods on the side of the PP. Which is better is up to you....
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote