View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 11:30 PM   #7
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirtold View Post
This is great news! I really like option for darkening text in pdfs and Scroll Mode. Very good app! But there are some problems: there is something wrong with touch control, it is very unresponsive - sometimes i have to hold my finger for more than a second or two for touch to get registered, and very often it is just missed. But overall app looks very fast at graphically intensive pdfs - this is something at which original PocketBook app is really bad. Thanks!
Thanks for your report. A new preview build is uploaded to fix the tap unresponsive issue.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote