Thread: MobileRead Temporary Test Poll
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 04:06 PM   #21
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I assume because I'm the OP. Time will tell.
I'm not sure if the non-mod OP can, but as moderators we can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
Very good job. I couldn't see the results before taking the poll and I can't see them after. Like they said above, I can see in italics the option I voted for.

I hope this is the end of those silly fights on the book-of-the-month thread. But I will not hold my breath
As a moderator, I was able to see who voted before I voted and after voting I could also click to see who voted . So, it may be that only moderators are able to view the votes. I didn't play with it much after that.

Now to see how it displays after the poll closes and we see the results of "Votes Are Hidden Until This Poll Is Closed".
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote