View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #43
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumboz View Post
I haven't finished reading it yet, I but I can certainly recommend folks take advantage of this offer for Xenolith. Good story, well written, deserves lots and lots of readers! I don't have an ebook reader and I don't like extended reading on my computer screen, but Xenolith has me anxious for any and all chances I have to get back to it.
Thanks! Boomerang is my favorite of all the indie ebooks I've come across so far. Maybe it's because I'm a hack of a jazz musician myself and can relate to the characters (which by the way are most diverse, amusing and eccentrically real). Boomerang defies conventions in a very interesting and effective way.
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote