View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 09:26 AM   #289
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
Thank you both for your input! And thank you fantasyfan for the encouragement and insight. I haven't responded til now to give some time for whoever all may want to respond, and to mull over the possibilities more myself.

I guess we can go one at a time and so it sounds like shorter cycles it is then. Perhaps we could start off in more or less three-month cycles and see how that goes? That would be July-September, October-December and so on, which would give us maximum flexibility to accommodate any new members, anyone dropping by and our own whims. It wouldn't be set in stone though; we can always change things if we decide some other way would be better, especially as we'll be updating things every few months. Any objections or suggestions to that?
Sounds good to me. 😊
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote