View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 11:49 AM   #484
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Drawing is done in many more places than show_page, so I think you would still see ghosting even if this was implemented. Instead, I modified draw() to update twice if FineUpdate was enabled. I'll PM you with the location of a test build, and you can let me know if that solution works well for you. I'm hoping to avoid using the white image hack because of screen rotation.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote