View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 11:52 AM   #481
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Then I'm surprised that the newer books you opened didn't overwrite the last-read cover image. Are you opening them with a third-party reading program (coolreader?, koreader?) that doesn't update that image?

I was thinking I would check the global.cfg file to make sure that the option is enabled before updating the last-read cover image, but that would not have helped in your case, since you have that option enabled. The question is why didn't the image get overwritten by the books you opened after?

In the meantime, if the image is bothering you, then you can try deleting the "system/logo/bookcover" file.

Last edited by rkomar; 12-11-2018 at 12:24 PM.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote