View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 06:06 PM   #5
lilman
Addict
lilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
Ok, that was harder than I thought. I had to rewrite most of the main code to get binding working right. Here's probably the final release of Canti, v1.2.

New to version 1.2:
-Binding
Binding allows you to easily combine chapters into volumes while still keeping your original manga chapter folders intact.
See the included bind.txt for instructions on setting up a bind file.
-Can specify zip format (either .zip or .cbz)
I figured some comic programs might like the .cbz extension better. This option is set in the .properties file.
-Changed command line parameters
I changed some of the command line parameters, so run 'java -jar ConvertManga.jar' to see the list of new commands.
-Other random tweaks
I rewrote a good chunk of the code. Lots of error handling and other nice stuff. For example, let's say you already converted a lot of manga but you added a few more chapters to your collection. The program is smart enough not to reprocess manga that has already been processed (a big timesaver). Also, if you already processed your manga but decide that you wanted it to be pdffed or zipped, just turn those options on and run the program again. It knows not to reprocess the manga again... it will go straight to pdffing and/or zipping.

Enjoy and let me know if it works for you
Attached Files
File Type: zip Canti_v1.2_KDX.zip (25.7 KB, 477 views)

Last edited by lilman; 04-13-2010 at 06:43 PM.
lilman is offline   Reply With Quote