View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 02:01 AM   #10
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
athlonkmf,
Nice review! As I have a lot of manga, comics and graphic novels, this kind of information is important to me to decide on a reader. And based on your photos, I may likely end up waiting on a color reader to convert my library for!

you'd miss out 2 years of pleasure then I doubt that there will be a (affordable) color-reader within 2 years... and the first gen colorreader would probably only allow a limited amount of colors. I'd say, it windows 3.1 all over again.
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote