View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 08:42 PM   #10
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by axellec View Post
I don't think that will work, but I'll give it a try (never know !).

Your suggestion is useful if there is a problem with the
Code:
/usr/local/Kobo/pickel showpic
command.

But if I had an issue with this command, then I would not see my image "strangely" on my Kobo. Seeing it, but just not exactly good, seems to imply that it's something with the way I convert it that is wrong.

I would rather think that it's my ffmpeg line which is wrong.
Hasn't anybody succeeded in displaying an image on a Kobo Aura HD?

Regards
Axelle

I have sets of images that I display on my AuraHD, using both methods I described. I use Gimp2 to create the 1080x1440 images from my existing collection of images. I also have loaded .jpg pictures with no modifications onto my AuraHD and been able to view them in Koreader.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote