View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 06:48 PM   #14
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
How many times do you have to download the ebook? I download from "my Nook" library just once per book and have had no problems. I don't know or care how many books may be left behind on their server, I maintain my own disinfected copies. My Nook purchase is on my computer and processed within five minutes of purchase.

The B&N DRM scam is not dependent upon their servers, just the data that you provide to make the purchase, something you should continue to have with or without "Nook 4 PC". If they were to go under they would close down their servers, not otherwise.

Luck;
Ken
I downloaded my purchases again after my credit card was stolen because at some point in the future I won't still have the data that I provided to make the purchase. I can't keep track of different credit cards used to make purchases. I do disinfect when I get my books, but if at some point in the future something happens to my Calibre library and I have to disinfect again it's easier to have all my books with the same credit card.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote