View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
yekim54
What the Dog Saw
yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Surface3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mont555 View Post
It's been several days trying to run the new Sigil update but with no joy. I reckon I will have to go back to the 0.6.2 version, which depresses me a bit, reading so many good things about the new version.

This is the error:
AppName: sigil.exe AppVer: 0.7.0.0 ModName: qt5gui.dll
ModVer: 5.0.1.0 Offset: 000055f0
Yep, that's the same error I've been getting on two of my Windows XP SP3 systems (see my post in another thread). Both of those computers only have 1 GB RAM. On a third Windows XP system with 2 GB RAM, Sigil 0.7.0 installs and runs fine.

How much RAM do you have on your system?
yekim54 is offline   Reply With Quote