View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:11 AM   #11
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Yeah, but how many of those dimly-lit places that you actually now read in (as opposed to just being able to read in) are places you can't just turn on a normal light? Not many, I'm expecting.
I read in the living room all the time and use the light on the cover, just because I don't like brightly lit rooms. I also only have the one floor lamp in the living room and it has to be set really high in order to make it comfortable for me to read. I'm sure there are also a lot of people that read in bed, maybe while their partners are sleeping beside them. A lamp would definitely keep my husband awake while the light in my K3 cover is pretty much focused on my reader so it doesn't shine on him.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote